Sepotong.....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sepotong "All I am"

Who do you think you see
When you look at me
Is it somebody strong
Somebody you could admire

And who do you think I am
When you take my hand
Are you counting on me
To fill your dreams and your desires

Well all I am
Is lonely (just) like you
All I wanna do
Is have one dream come true
All I am is handing you my heart
And hoping to be part of you

Who do you think you are
Standing in the dark
Are you waiting for me
Why can't I reach you from here

And how do I get to you
Won't you let me through
Don't you think maybe we
Have something special to be shared
posted by Dhy at 6:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Blogger

  • Google

  • Finalsense

  • Sponsored Links

  • Downloads

  • Games Review

  • Technology Magazine

  • Templates

  • Designed by FinalSense