Sepotong.....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sepotong "When I say that I love you"

You think that you lonely
It doesn't mean you are alone
You think that nobody wants you
It doesn't mean that no one care about you

Listen to the world I say
That I will always by your side
You mean everything to me
I will never leave you 'cos I love you so

If you think that you nothing
Before me you are something beautiful
You think that you can't do anything
But you can do alot of thing with me

When I say that I love you
I will give everything for you
When I say that I love you
I will do anything for you

No more fear about the future
And blam for the past
I'll give anything
When I say that I love you

~VOG
posted by Dhy at 6:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Blogger

  • Google

  • Finalsense

  • Sponsored Links

  • Downloads

  • Games Review

  • Technology Magazine

  • Templates

  • Designed by FinalSense